Thursday, March 17, 2011

Insperation

Between work and being completely thrown off kilter by the time change, I haven't made much progress in any sewing this week. I have hopes for this weekend though, because of all the wonderful spring sewing supplies that came in the post for me this week! So much inspiration, I can't wait to make (and wear) some nice spring dresses.

Pretty fabrics from fabric.com

four dresses, two shirts, and a petticoat to be

My Colette Patterns order showed up!

Ceylon, Lady Gray, Chantilly, and Sencha

And I finally got my sewing scissors sharpened. Why didn't I do this a year ago when I started sewing again?! They even sound sharper, and it was only 6$. the store is on the way home from work, it wasn't even out of the way, and they where done in about 5 minutes. I can't wait to cut something out. (maybe a black gingham Sencha?)

So the plan is: finish the silly plaid shirt tomorrow, and then have all weekend to start on something fun, colourful, and perfect for spring :).

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, a black gingham Sencha sounds lovely. I have the Sencha pattern but still haven't gotten around to using it. Perhaps this was inspiration I needed. I can't wait to see how you use your blue polka dot fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete